If you have traveled abroad in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus please check the gov.uk website for the latest COVID-19 travel advice, you may need to call NHS 111 for further advice before making or attending you appointment.
There are things you can do to help stop viruses like coronavirus spreading.
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.